Embedding Spck Editor
If you have a demo that requires a fully featured, interactive, code editor with a proper virtual file system and previewing support, then look no further.
The details of doing this is covered on the Github page. But a quick summary:
- Download the
- Add an iframe to your site linking to
- Control the editor using the APIs provided by the library.
Some use cases planned in the roadmap for this feature are:
- Editor tools: like HTML cleaners, converters, validators, previewers for new languages. (Vue file support maybe?).
- Teaching, create code demos that can be interacted with.
- Step-by-step tutorials using a live editor.
These are just some examples of possible uses, although additional features may be required to fulfill them.
Please raise an issue on the Github page if you have an issue, request or suggestion with the embedded code editor.
Below are some sites already using the embedded code editor:
If you have a project using the embedded code editor, we'd love to hear about it. Leave us a note by email, or through Github if you want to include it on this page.